Secluded, exclusive, and quiet, Casa de Luz is one of the largest titled, beach front estates in the area and is an excellent opportunity for the discerning buyer looking for a luxury for his or her family's private beachfront retreat. Its high end finishes, unique custom interior design by Abraham Valenzuela with his characteristic attention to details like custom moulding, trim, European doors and windows (with impact resistant coatings), one-of-a-kind encapsulated and insulated roof with zero penetration has little or no comparison with any other properties in this market segment. Adding to these aforementioned qualities, Casa de Luz boasts the only large solar system in the area with full back up power generation guaranteeing the entire property's electrical needs in the event of inclement weather and or power outage. Finally, the insanely gorgeous ocean views from each and every room on the property helps maintain Casa Luz as the most perfect private estate and a very unique investment for any family.
Casa de Luz can sleep 23 guests, with picture-perfect gathering spaces for 50+ on the beach, by the pool, and indoors. Perfect for large family gatherings or even weddings.
Perfect secluded location on stunning Langosta Beach, Costa Rica’s #1 wedding location - yet just 5 minutes from the nightlife in Tamarindo. And every room in the mansion offers stunning sea views. Four master suites, a family room with beds, a bunk room, a separate poolside apartment, and a separate courtyard bedroom suite make this the ideal getaway for large families or groups. Total of 7+ rooms and 15 beds.
Enjoy spacious entertaining areas, plus infinity pool sunsets, palapa bar, spa, multiple outdoor living areas, amazing tide pools for snorkeling, and world-famous surfing 5 minutes walk in either direction. Fully gated w/private courtyard, 2-car garage, gated beach access, keyless entry, fast wifi, cable TV, whole-house audio, landline, guest cell phone, alarm, AC throughout.
-One of the largest beachfront estates in Tamarindo
-Two titled contiguous beachfront lots.
-Most beachfront rooms available in town.
-Only beachfront property with 80 solar panels @ 25 kilowatts.
-High Rental demand
-Far below replacement cost by virtue of its being irreplaceable given current zoning.
-All rooms face the warm, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
-Guest is as close to the water as it gets (just outside the 50 metre zone).
- Most booked wedding venue for three consecutive years (2016-2018) and counting.
-Over $200,000 of recent improvements, including high-tech insulated and encapsulated roof, new pool pump and equipment, potable water pump and tank, driveway gate, palapa roofs, BBQ and much more
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 23):
- North Upstairs Master: King Bed, en-suite bathroom
- South Upstairs Master: Queen Bed, en-suite bathroom
- Transformer Room: Queen Bed, Sleeper Couch
- Bunk Room: Queen Bed, 3 Twin XL Beds, 1 Twin Trundle with easy stair access to top bunks
- North Downstairs Master: King Bed, en-suite bathroom
- South Downstairs Master: Queen Bed, en-suite bathroom
- Pool Casita: Queen Bed, Sleeper Couch, en-suite bathroom
- Courtyard Cabina: Full Bed, en-suite bathroom
- Titled Beachfront Home, a rarity in Costa Rica.
- Same housekeeper & ground's keeper have maintained estate for over a decade.
- Perfect for groups of any size and or event.